You may share my articles:

Images of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva

Just now, as I was searching for Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva images, I found a link to a few Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva images. As we know that, Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva's vow is to save all beings in the hell until none is left. This Great Vow doesn't mean that his vow is only limited to all beings in the hell. But this is to represent the Greatness of the vow cause the most suffering beings are in the hell.



In fact, the vow includes the salvation to countless all beings in the past, present and future. Such great vow. If you have Ksitigarbha Sutra, I suggest you recite it every day, and you'll understand that.

Talking about the link to those images, there's one I like very much, of which the Bodhisattva was standing on a rock with hell fire surrounding Him. I think this is a very great image indeed. You can download it and put it as your desktop wallpaper.